Introduction of Seamless
Seamless is a cross-platform file-sharing app based on Apple's CloudKit. It comes with a native Mac and iOS version, as well as a web one. You can save files and text with Seamless.
Seamless is designed to make file-sharing as easy as possible. It offers an unparalleled experience when it comes to sharing small files and text among your Apple devices.
Seamless for Mac
Ways to Upload Documents on Mac
Seamless for Mac offers a variety of ways to upload documents, each with its own merits, so you can choose the most suitable one.
- Select "File" → "Save New File..." in the main menu to save file.
- Select "Edit" → "Paste" in the main menu to save document in the clipboard.
- Drag and drop documents to the main app, the dock icon or the menu bar icon to save.
- Click on the menu bar icon and select the "Paste" item to save document in the clipboard.
- Click on the menu bar icon and select the "Save Current Page" menu item to save the current URL.
- Press keyboard shortcut or modifier key for "Instant Send" to save selected documents. If nothing is selected when the keys are pressed, Seamless saves your clipboard instead.
- Select "Save to Seamless" in the share menu to save documents.
- Select the context menu provided by the browser extension to save web images, links, files, etc. The extension is optimized specifically for Instagram, and you can save images from instagram.com directly through the context menu.
Seamless for Mac follows Apple's design guidelines and works similarly to the Finder app. The following are descriptions of some common actions.
- Press the space bar to preview selected document, and switch between documents by using the up and down arrow keys.
- Press Enter to rename the files.
- Presss ⌘ + ⌫ to delete selected documents.
- Right-click in the table header to select which columns to display.
Seamless for iOS
Ways to Save Documents on iOS
- Tap the plus icon in the tab bar and select the type of document to upload in the pop-up menu.
- Long-press the plus icon to save current clipboard.
- Long-press app icon on the Home Screen and tap "Save Clipboard".
- Save documents via Share Menu of "Save to Seamless".
- You can also drag and drop documents to the Documents tab on iPad.
Introduction of Seamless Sidekick
Seamless Sidekick is a browser extension dedicated for Seamless for Mac. With enhanced context menu of your browser, you can save images, links and text directly to Seamless and sync across your Apple devices. Seamless Sidekick also supports saving link as file.
Download Seamless Sidekick
- Seamless Sidekick - Chrome Web Store
- Seamless Sidekick – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox